- my new peep hole in the front door (so I can see who is there before I open it!)
- my dad coming up and working on the nursery (you wouldn't believe the progress today)
- ordering the last of our interior doors today (I'm glad they are done but who knew 2 doors could cost $600!?)
- New maternity clothes (im growing out of my clothes at a rapid rate)
- the new bridge by our house (we dont have to wait for the train ever again!!)
- Kate having the hiccups. Such a sweet but odd feeling!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Yes, its the simple things in life that tend to bring us the most joy. My heart is so happy and content. The latest and greatest things to bring me happiness are: