- I had a great Doctors appointment yesterday. I was really nervous about it but all went well. Dr even said as long as the contractions stay away, I can go to Maui in 3 weeks!
- Kate is growing big and strong with a healthy heart rate, we could not be more thankful!
- It's been 2 years next week since I broke my back and the pain has been so minimal. It was a fear I had with getting pregnant. Here I am 7 months pregnant and feeling great! Thank you Lord!
- Kate is due on October 12th which is the same day that I found out I was pregnant with our first baby girl that we lost. It's amazing how the Lord and His timing works out. Funny and helps heal those wounds..
- Jackson Wade was brought into this world last week, a few weeks premature. I got to meet him yesterday, such a blessing. He is a healthy and happy little teeny tiny peanut.
- www.prayforkate.com -not so much of a praise but we are praying for a miracle to happen. Please join us in praying.
- We are still praising the Lord for the miracle that He worked in our precious daughters life. So thankful that He chose to heal her, it has increased our faith tremendously!
- We're leaving for vacation this week, so thankful for some extra R&R..
I'm a proud auntie...