We have so much to be thankful for. It's awesome that there is one day a year that focuses on all our blessings but we really need to make it our lifestyle. There are so many negative things going on in this world, things that seem to creep into our lives. They seem to sometimes take over all of the good. Chris and I spend time every night thanking the Lord for ALL of the good. They aren't always big things....it's mainly the simple things that we seem to take for granted. So as Thanksgiving approaches, what are you thankful for?
Here is my short list...
- Jesus, for loving me just as I am.
- My husband. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is...
- Our daughter, Kate. She is too precious for words and has filled my heart with more love than I ever knew was possible.
- My family. Their love and support means more than they know
- Our home.
- The power of prayer.
- Jesus choosing to heal Kate. His healing hand has been upon her and we no longer need to see a surgeon. This is a miracle!
- That I get to stay home with Kate.
- Our true friends.
- The Lord always provides even though we don't deserve it.
- For Thanksgiving. A time to be with family and friends and reflect on of the blessings in our life!
.....now its your turn....