- tore out the old fiberglass bathtub/shower
- put in a brand new bathtub and tiled it up to the ceiling
- all new hardware (oiled bronze) - love it!
- new paint color (went from green to a dark tan). Now I'm embarrassed we had a green bathroom, didn't realize how bad it looked until we put up the new color.
- new towels (chocolate brown and white)
- all new accessories
- crown molding - so excited about that!
We are really happy with how it turned out. It's simple and clean looking. Matches the rest of the house. Here are a couple pictures of some of our helpers...