This morning as I was scrubbing the wood floors, cleaning the bathrooms and doing everything else to get this house in shape while the baby napped I couldn't help but literally say out loud, "WOW! Thank you Lord!" It was like He stopped me right then and there in my tracks. I spent the rest of my cleaning time just thanking God for so many blessings. The big and the small.
- I am so thankful for my husband who works extremely hard for his girls and does everything he can to ensure we have a nice life. It is a priority for him that I stay home and raise our kids.
- I am thankful for a husband who knows the true value of family.
- I am forever grateful for our precious blessing, Kate. Words cannot describe how she has filled our life with this unending joy. That girl is amazing.
- I am thankful for my parents who have the biggest hearts.
- I'm thankful for our home, I'm so content here and after 3 years still amazed that we are actually homeowners in the heart of Southern California.
- I'm thankful that we don't have to worry about where our next meal is going to come from.
- I'm thankful for true and honest friends.
- I'm thankful that I have fat on my body, a constant reminder that I'm not starving.
- I'm thankful for my church family.
- I'm thankful that God trusted me to raise one of His children.
- I'm thankful for dessert.
- I'm thankful for answered prayers.
- I'm thankful for the Hope we have in Jesus.
- I'm thankful that God's plan are far better than mine.
- I'm thankful that I'm not in control.
- I'm thankful for Grace..
Goodness, I could go on and on. These are just a few of the things I've been thinking about today. I will admit that the one that started this whole thing was "thankful that God's plan are far better than mine.." I was sort of day dreaming about things that could be and that came to my mind. It's like the Lord was saying "wooah, hey there girl. Calm down and don't worry.. I will show you great and mighty things...things far better than you can imagine." I will continue to hope and keep my trust in Him. Even if His plan is slightly different or a total 360 than what I had in mind, it will be better.
More likely than not...I'm thankful for you :)
Have a blessed day y'all.
Count your blessing..