I am thankful for....
11. Our Soldiers. I am so thankful for every man and woman who have gone before us and are out there now fighting for us day in and day out to protect our freedom. They are priceless.
12. Dear friends. I am so thankful for my incredible circle of friends. The ones who have been there through thick and through thin. The ones I may not see for a while but when we catch up it's like we haven't missed a beat. They're pretty awesome.
13. Vacations. I am thankful that we have had the opportunity to do so much traveling and that we have vacations to look forward to. They are a breath of fresh air and we realize that they are a gift.
14. Joy. I am thankful that the Lord has filled my heart with so much joy! My heart is happy and I am thankful that He has protected it and filled it with His goodness!
15. Answered Prayers. I am thankful that I have witnessed so many prayers that we have prayed so long and hard for answered before my very eyes. It is incredible and truly does bring the greatest joy when you see them come to fruition.