I am thankful for...
21. My family. I have been blessed with an incredible family. My parents, my sister, grandparents, aunt, uncles, cousins and my in laws are all amazing people and I am so thankful that God put in the family that I'm in.
22. The rain. I am so thankful for the water that falls from the sky. It doesn't happen very often here in So Cal and when it does I always leave our bathroom window open a crack so I can hear it fall during the night. There is nothing more peaceful than the piter patters that the rain brings.
23. Weekends. I am thankful for our "re-fueling" time. We adore the weekends in this house. It's our family time. It's Kate's absolute favorite when her daddy gets her out of bed on a Saturday morning and brings her in our bed for snuggles and toons.
24. Traditions. I am thankful for traditions that we have with my family and traditions that we are creating as our little family. They make the greatest memories.
25. Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this day because it creates a season of giving thanks. When really we should be doing this 365 days instead of 30 days or for some, one day a year! Oh and I'm also thankful for the amazing food that Thanksgiving day brings!!
26. My dad is CANCER FREE! I am so grateful that my dad has beat cancer. It is so apparent that the Lord has His hand on my dad. We are amazed and soo thankful!!!
27. Adoption. I am thankful for the incredible selfless people who are able to put their baby in the arms of a stranger and trust that it is the best decision for all. I have been so touched recently by some beautiful stories of adoption. So amazing!
28. My husband. I am forever thankful for the Godly man that the Lord hand picked for me! He is everything and more I ever dreamed of and I am beyond blessed by him. I am so thankful that he loves me for better and for worse.
29. Peace. I am thankful for the peace that has filled my heart this past month. I have been wrestling with some things and the Lord has totally filled my heart with peace and I am resting in the fact that He is in control.
30. Kate. I am beyond thankful for this little 22 pound, blond hair, blue eyed baby girl that has captured my heart in a way no one else ever has. My love for her grows and grows everyday. She is the greatest joy in our life.
Phew. That is it folks. I could go on and on about things I am thankful for. My heart is bursting with joy and thanksgiving! I have been so blessed by writing out things that I am thankful for. It has really opened my eyes as I reflect on them each night. This was fun and I will continue to do this on my own each day. Thanksgiving isn't over! The day might be but give thanks everyday and you too will be blessed!