I am thankful for:
6. Memories. I am thankful that the past is preserved with sweet memories that no one can ever take away. I have memories that will last a lifetime. They are precious and I'm so thankful to have them.
7. Provisions. I am thankful that I have never had to worry about where my next meal will come from or if I would have a roof over my head when I lay down at night or had to worry how I would stay warm in the winter. Many people don't have this simple blessing which breaks my heart.
8. The Internet. I am thankful for this little tool that the majority of us in the United States get to log onto each day. I am able to stay in contact with friends and able to reach the world with the help of my Toshiba laptop and Internet explorer. It's a beautiful thing.
9. Selfless People. I am thankful for those who put others before themselves. They are hard to find in today's world and are an absolute treasure when you find them. I am blessed to have several of them in my life. I strive to be more selfless each day. It's tough.
10. Prayer. I am so thankful that I have direct access to the King of Kings. The Maker of Heaven and Earth. I am thankful that the Lord hears me when I cry out to Him. I might not see every prayer answered but they are. Sometimes I might not like the answer but I know it will all make sense one day and I'm thankful for that.