I am thankful for...
16. Peppermint Mocha's. I am thankful for these because they are a reminder that Christmas is coming. Well also because they are ridiculously delicious and I can't get enough of them.
17. Online shopping. I am thankful for the beauty of online shopping because it means I can sit at home and sip on my peppermint mocha and shop without waiting 30 minutes to find a parking spot and fighting crowds. Not to mention free shipping and promo codes. I'm in love.
18. Insurance. I am thankful that we have great coverage and thankful that my back is getting taken care of two days a week with massage therapy. I will soon be kicking this bad grandma back.
19. Doctors. I am so thankful for the wisdom and help that we receive from doctors. This has been huge for us this week in our family.
20. Encouragement. I will always be thankful for those who are out there to build one another up and encourage others. It is an incredible gift and I have been blessed by so many words of encouragement this week.