1. I love a good deal
2. I love coupons
3. I typically only buy things that are on sale
I'm a stay at home mom, we live off of one income. We live in Southern California where the price of living is out of control. Therefore, I am always looking for ways to save money and cut spending without losing the lifestyle we love.
Here are a few tips and sites that I use to make life a little more comfy:
1. The obvious, cut coupons. I love the Sunday paper and the coupons that come with it. I only snip coupons for items that I need or know I will use. All the other things that seem like a good deal usually end up making me spend more money that I planned on.
2. Social Networking. Uh huh, Twitter and Facebook are actually helpful other than seeing what your long lost BFF is up to. I follow and "like" several stores and companies because they update what's new or on sale and usually always post special coupons that can only be found on their social networking sites.
3. Websites. Did you know that several stores have their own coupons at the bottom of their websites. My favorite...Target
4. Groupon and Plum District are great sites that send you daily deals for your area. I've saved tons of money on restaurants, shops and more between those two sites. So fun.
5. My new favorite Amazon Mom. Let me just say that you don't have to be a mom to sign up but if you are then you're about to hit the jackpot and save so much $$$$. When you sign up and click "subscribe and save" you get 30% off and FREE shipping! We have 178 diapers sent to our door a month for $28 and free shipping. No more lugging diapers, wipes, diaper genie refills, laundry detergent... from the store to the house. It gets dropped off for free. There are also household items, pet food... anything you can think of. Check it. Subscribe and save!
I'll leave you with a fun blog to follow... Money Saving Mom